Friday, July 9, 2010

I've Been MIA And Epicness!

I've been SUPER busy recently so I haven't had the chance to really get on here and update the way I should. Seth's doing well, he's a little gymnast in there. Can't believe in just a few short days I'll be 6 months pregnant! The girls are doing well, they are getting over a little cold right now, but they are as crazy and cute as ever. Well as most of you know, I'm a HUGE (and that's an understatement!) Twilight Saga fan. I've seen Eclipse and let me tell you, AMAZING. I have some clips for those of my friends and family that either haven't seen it yet or those who have but want to see a few scenes that we all love. I only found these few but the scenes are good. I'm trying to find the newborn battle/Victoria, Riley, Seth, and Edward fight but all I've seen aren't good quality. Here are some epic Eclipse scenes:)

The bed/proposal scene <3


The tent scene <3


Fight Training


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww come on Lisa! Now I want to go see it again! XD

~*Lisa*~ said...

LoL!! I've seen it 3 times and I'm going again for my birthday on the 18th. Andy loves the saga just as much as I do, seriously, so it's really fun to share this with him. He love Jacob though.. I've asked him if we read the same books LoL. No, Jake's cool, I think Andy is very much like him actually :)