Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's The Weekend And My Cloth Diaper Experiment!

Can I just say how much I LOVE when the weekend rolls around?! Andy's home and the girls run in and jump on the bed to wake Andy up and nothing is more amazing than sitting on the bed, watching your 2 little girls curling up next to their daddy. I ADORE weekend mornings! Don't think we have much planned today. I know I want to go to Target since it's my favorite store in the world. Andy said I could be come the spokesperson for that store LoL!

 Thought I'd give an update on my jab at cloth diapering. Well, Rylie had cloth on all day yesterday and not only do I love it, SHE loves it! These things are SUPER absorbent and are good cushion for when she falls over... which happens a lot LoL! The very first one I put on her, when I went to change it, was a poopy one. Of course, never changing a cloth diaper it just HAD to be a poopy one LoL. It was no where near as hard as I thought it would be. Last night before bed-
Andy: Babe, look at Rylie's face. She doesn't like this disposable. Are you mad that daddy's taking your fluff away?"
Rylie had such a mad face on and kept holding her diaper. She loves them so much! It was the cutest thing. I don't want to put her in cloth over night yet without my hemp doublers and I have a TON of disposables to use up right now. Andy's really liking cloth too! Now that's sayin something LoL. He changed his first one last night and said he loves how soft they are and Rylie looks so cute. He HIMSELF, without ANY prompting from me, got on the computer and started looking up diapers and was excited about it. Needless to say, cloth diapering is going super well so far! Lets hope it stays this way :)

No comments: