Well, it's been a long time since I've posted to my blog. Life has been hectic and busy but I'm going to do my best to post at least once a week. Lets see, updates... Taylor just turned 4 and she had a Hello Kitty themed birthday which was fun. Can't believe she's already 4! Rylie is 2.5 now and is as cute and sweet as ever... despite a few tantrums here and there, LoL. She also just recently showed signs of being interested in potty training so we're about to start that journey with her. I'm doing preschool this year with both the girls and it has been a lot of fun! It's such a joy and privilege to watch them learn and they both really enjoy it. Taylor is well into phonics now and Rylie is recognizing her upper case letters. Taylor actually READ 4 words the other day (cat, rat, mom, and dad) and I was so proud of her. Seth, a.k.a. "Bubby", will be 1 year old just one week from today! This year has flown by! He's getting around pretty well. He's taken a few steps on his own but he's not quite walking yet. He can say "hi" and "look", he points, waves, and is always full of smiles. He's rough and very active... he's ALL boy LoL. October 13th we found out baby #4 is on the way and we couldn't be more excited. We had been feeling the Lord leading us to have more kids but we were fighting it (kinda like homeschooling... anyone who knows me knows I NEVER wanted to homeschool but was feeling led to do so but I ran until finally I caved and I'm so glad I did... the Lord knows best!). Since we believe there aren't any coincidences with God, after all that He had been showing us through His Word (how he views children, ect) and sermons that were perfectly timed over and over again even though we never went seeking sermons that spoke on families.. we started praying about where the Lord was leading us. We asked that He take total control of ALL areas of our lives, not just the ones we feel comfortable with and if that meant we'd have another child then we'd leave that in His mighty hands. A few weeks after Andy and I had prayed for the Lord's guidance we've been given yet another blessing from the Lord and we feel truly blessed and so full of love. Our kids, especially my girls (Seth is still too young to understand), are so excited for another sibling. Their excitement is such a precious thing to watch and listen to. Lastly, we're asking for prayers for Taylor's eye (she's getting surgery on hear tear duct) and for extended family that is suffering a great deal right now.
Until next time, may the Lord bless you and keep you...
Lisa









No comments:
Post a Comment