Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm So Proud Of Taylor!

She completely potty trained herself... can I just say it took NO effort on my part and I'm totally shocked!! When I walked into her room yesterday morning her diaper was on the floor and she said "mommy, I not wear diapers anymore. I wear underwear, see?" and she lifted up her night gown and sure enough, she put on underwear at some point... don't know if it was at night or in the morning. Right after she told me this she got up and went potty on her potty chair. She kept her underwear dry all day yesterday. So last night we needed to run to Wal Mart to get wasp spray and then to PetSmart to get cichlid fish food and Andy and I decided we were going to let her wear underwear. So we told her to try and go before we left and she did. Wouldn't you know she kept her underwear dry the entire time and when we got home she said "I need to potty mommy" and she ran into her room and went on her potty chair. I'm in total amazement right now! I'm sure there will eventually be accidents but she took this step all by herself without my coaxing. GO TAYLOR!!! :)

No comments: