Monday, May 10, 2010

Midwife Appointment Today!

Today I went to the doctor for my midwife appointment. My urine and blood pressure was good and baby measured right with being in my 14th week. She checked munchkin's heartbeat and it was in the 140's. We could even hear baby moving in there a little bit. She's sending me for early diabetes testing since Kris has diabetes and I was VERY close to failing it the last two pregnancies. Doesn't bother me but I hate that yucky drink. They'll test me again at 28 weeks. I also set up my anatomy/gender ultrasound! I go June 9th at 11 AM (have to be there at 10:45) and my midwife appointment is at 1 PM that day. I can't wait to see baby again and hopefully she/he cooperates so we can find out the gender. I'll be 1 day shy of 19 weeks. Anyway, there's my update :)

No comments: