Sunday, May 2, 2010

Baby Clothes

Well for starters, my ticker moved a box and is looking more like a baby, wahoo!

Today we took the girls to the outlets and to Target just to get out and keep busy. I decided to look at baby clothes just for the heck of it. I went to the boy's section (which felt SO weird) and I gotta say, I MUCH prefer girls clothes LoL! There's a good chance that little Seth is in there baking away and I STILL leave the boy section to look at the girl newborn clothes LoL! I told Andy I will love Seth to pieces (if it's really a boy, I'm not 100% sold that it is a boy yet) but his clothes and all the boy stuff just seem so foreign to me; like I'm out of place. I'm a girl mom, I buy pink and purple, flowers, headbands, nail polish, frills, ect. Walking into a section with clothes that say "daddy's speedster" just... I dunno LoL. I told Andy I'm trying to like the boy stuff, I was just totally prepared to have another girl! I actually have ALL my newborn-9 months baby girl clothes sitting out and waiting to be washed LoL. There were some cute things though. I liked the cargo pants and the little polo shirts. I know I'll like the fleece sleepers when they come out. Anyway, just thought I'd share about my first shopping experiences for my potential son (how WEIRD does that sound and feel?!).

No comments: