Friday, August 6, 2010

So Far So Good

So, as you can probably tell from my funk and complaining, the last 2 weeks have been torture to say the least. It was like a switch flipped and Taylor became the devil, LoL. I don't know if it will last, but today she's being PERFECT. I couldn't ask for a better child and I'm LOVING IT. I'm going to soak it all in just in case she wakes up from her nap and is miserable LoL. I'm also excited to say that I'm not in pain (for once) and I'm officially in my 3rd trimester! I can't believe I have 10 weeks left until I'm full term (37 weeks) and he can come at any point after that. My girls were 1 and 2 oz shy of 8lbs at birth... well my guess is I'll have an 8lb baby this time, not that I want one LoL. My guesstimate is 8lbs 3oz, 21 inches long. My due date is the 4th (according to me it's the 9th though) but my guess for when he comes is November 13th-15th, somewhere in there. I had an appointment the other day and I fained 5lbs last month, WHOA! I've only gained 10lbs total so far so it's really no big deal. She said a lot of it already looks like swelling from water retention, great LoL. His heartbeat was good but my blood pressure was elevated. I was told that if it stays that way she'll have to MAKE me rest meaning modified bedrest.. yeahhh, I REALLY can't afford to do that. I've had a lot going on though and I told her everything and she said that's a good thing to hear because it sounds like it isn't pregnancy related hypertension and to try and relax as much as possible. I got my lab slips for my gestational test (yuck) and my Rhogam shot (ouch) so I'll do that in the next week or 2. This is my last 4 appointment and then I start going every 2 weeks. I go back September 3rd.

Truths:
-I prefer suntan oil over lotion but I hate the way I feel afterward.
-I'm really looking forward to football season (REDSKINS!!!) and can't wait to cook football-ish food on Sunday nights.
-Nothing takes away stress like taking a bubble bath and praying
-My favorite clothing store is Aeropostale, I could spend forever in there. I hate looking at the sizes I used to wear... what happened?! Oh wait, 2 (almost 3 kids) happened LoL. I find as I'm getting older though my taste is changing and I love a lot of Old Navy, Gap, Charlotte Russe, and even Target.
-I can NEVER stick to working out and I LOVE food LoL. Thankfully breastfeeding (not pumping) burns 500-900 calories a day. Right after I had Rylie, since I was breastfeeding and eating super healthy, I lost a TON of weight but the super healthy eating started to go away and I began gaining all the weight back LoL. I need determination!

No comments: