***Taylor Alyssa- October 9, 2007-10:30PM-7lbs 13 oz 21.5in***
Happy 3rd birthday chickadee! 3 years ago today my life was going to be change forever. I had no idea what a strong hold and permanent change motherhood would have on my life. As your daddy and I walked into the hospital to be induced 5 days past my due date I was one huge ball of nerves but couldn't wait to meet you. After we were walked up to our room, they started the induction, a few hours passed. While I was in labor I looked at your sweet clothes you were going to wear and wrote in your baby book. Daddy reminded me of how amazing you were going to be and that made labor more bearable. It's hard to believe 3 years have passed when everything is so clear in my mind and I hope it will always stay that way. I never want to forget the day we welcomed you into our lives. I had been pushing for a little over an hour and you were FINALLY ready to be born. "She has a head full of hair, mommy!" said one of the nurses. I started crying and couldn't believe they could see you. The doctor came in and said "ok mommy, a few more good pushes and you'll bring your daughter into this world". So I pushed and pushed and finally your little head came out. "Hang on mommy, no more pushing, I have to suction out her nose and mouth" the doctor said. Your daddy had tears in his eyes. I finally was told to resume pushing and one short push later you came out screaming your little heart out. They placed you onto my chest right into my arms. I looked up at your daddy through my own tears and he was crying too. We loved you so much already. "It's a girl! 10:30 PM exactly. Congrats mommy, great job, she's gorgeous!". Daddy cut your cord and they carried you over to the warmer to get checked out and cleaned up. I was thanking the Lord that you were here and healthy. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Daddy was right there with you taking pictures. You kept spreading your little toes open and closed and daddy would snap pictures of it and run them over to me in the bed while the doctors were doing what they needed to do. "Look how cute she is! Her little toes...". Daddy was completely smitten with you. They wrapped you up and brought you to me. I looked into your eyes for the first time... I never believed in love at first sight but one look at you I adored you more than life itself. What a beautiful little baby you were. Little brown curls.. and one heck of a crier, let me tell ya :) Your special day will forever be in my heart and mind. Now look at you... 3 years old and going on 30! You're so incredibly smart, your sense of humor is the greatest, your infectious laugh, your always strong willed but gentle spirit, your compassion, your hugs and kisses, those beautiful little curls and soft brown eyes... you're my everything little girl. No matter what life throws at you and I, know that you're loved and adored by me and that will NEVER change. Thank you God, for this amazing little girl. Her daddy and I couldn't be more thankful for the opportunity to raise her in Your ways and to watch her grow and learn. Please lead her little life and her little spirit in the way You want it to go. Love you little miss Taylor :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment