I disappeared for a while! It's called having 3 kids and never having a second to breathe but I love it this way. The weather has been so nice out! I've had the kids outside and Taylor and Rylie have made a ton of new friends since moving here. Taylor, Rylie, Miah, Joe, Levi, JJ, and James have parades outside, play on the playground, chase after JJ's jack russell puppy "Max", they play in the sand, ride tricycles, push strollers.... it's so cute to see! I'm EASILY the youngest parent at only 23 LoL. Taylor had a dentist appointment. Now, the first time she went 6 months ago she did great and loved it. She actually was counting the days to when she'd get to go back. *sigh*... this time wasn't so good. She BIT the hygienist LoL! I felt SO badly! She wasn't the only one though; the boy next to us did the same thing. She had most of her teeth cleaned and looked at and decided not to open her mouth and found it funny and would get mad when we asked. The hygienist walked away and worked on someone else to give her a few mins to see if she would come around and we asked her if she was scared and she said no, I'm just ready to go... GRRR! We finally got all her teeth finished but needed the dentist and 2 hygienists LoL. Andy had a dentist appointment the other day and will need to go back for more work. Rylie has been talking up a storm, is beginning to count, recognizes circles and triangles and the letter E! Seth rolled over for the first time yesterday and is always a ball of smiles. Last night we had some snow but it was already gone when I woke up this morning. They're calling for snow tonight which is hard to believe after having 70 degree temps just a few days ago! Andy will be off next Sat, Sun, and Mon and Mon we're going to go to the Baltimore Aquarium and The Hard Rock... this should be fun and difficult at the same time LoL. We've decided we're going to see a dolphin show for the first time so that should be pretty awesome. Rylie will be 2 in just about 4 weeks so we're still trying to plan and get all her stuff for that. Anyway, just wanted to check in. I'll try and be around more now; I miss blogging :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment