Thursday, February 24, 2011

Time Flies

1 year ago this morning I ran down the stairs at my parent's house and woke my mom up with a pregnancy test in hand. "Mom! Look, I have to show you this! It's really faint because I'm only 9 days past ovulation but I think I'm pregnant!" My mom was still half asleep and I should have let her sleep longer but I needed her to help me obsess over the potential lines I was seeing, LoL. We walked around the house holding it under different lights, by windows and doors, next to pink things to see if the line would show more and when my dad woke up we used his eyes too Yes, we were going all out LoL. I felt pregnant and we had decided earlier in the month to try and have a 3rd child so I was hopeful. The next morning on the 25th Rylie turned 11 months old and when I took another test it was super positive. I went downstairs and showed my mom and dad and they both said they immediately knew it was a boy; they just had a feeling. We were all so excited! Here we are, 1 year later and I have an almost 4 month old on my lap as I type this. Lord, thank you for my family that allowed me to be insane and helped me obsess over lines LoL. Thank you for my precious son and all of his drooly, toothless grins and giggles :)

No comments: