Friday, March 12, 2010
3 kids...
Most days I'm beyond excited that the new baby is coming, I really can't wait to meet her/him. Then days like yesterday come along and I could just shoot myself for even thinking of a 3rd baby LoL!!! I know all things will work together for good but these past 2 days have been a screamfest around the house! My girls have been downright nasty the last 2 days and all I keep thinking is "and we wanted to add a 3rd?!?! What were we thinking?!" LoL!!! I always said I wanted 4 kids but with as close together as we like to have them, I feel totally confident in saying after this sweet baby is born I'M DONE! My uterus is closing up shop... it'd have to be a miracle by God if I got pregnant again LoL. I feel bad for typing all this, I truly am excited for Leah or Seth. I think it's just FINALLY settling in that I'm actually pregnant and I'm going to have a baby in 8 months so it sounds a little daunting. At least yesterday was Andy's birthday! He's 22 now, he finally caught up to me since I'm 8 months older ;) Taylor helped me decorate and make his cake yesterday and she drew him pictures of our cat playing with his cat toy for his birthday. Who needs a better gift than that?! She even sang happy birthday to him, it was cute! Rylie just sat there devouring the cake... of course, she's Rylie! She's a human vacuum! Can't believe her 1st birthday is coming up. Has it really been a year since I was in a hospital room nursing this sweet little girl?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
well no wonder you feel like that! You're up at the crack of dawn every morning! lol jk. It's totally understandable to be overwhelmed :)
Post a Comment