Monday, March 8, 2010

Well Hello Hormones!

It's official, my hormonal mood swings have kicked in and at times I feel like a crazy woman LoL! I go from being happy, to irritable, to sad in such short periods of time. This right here though, THIS takes the cake. Taylor had The Lion King on and I cried probably 3 times during it LoL! Are you kidding me?!?! The freakin Lion King?!  *Sigh* it starts LoL! Gotta love early pregnancy.
I also went to Target yesterday and bought a bellaband. It's kinda like an elastic sleeve for your tummy so you can wear all your pre-pregnancy jeans throughout pregnancy... it's amazing, I love it! I'm already having a hard time buttoning up my pants (probably because it's my 3rd baby) so I was excited to try it out. I saw lots of cute maternity shirts too but I won't be getting any for another few weeks yet. Why I got rid of ALL my maternity clothes other than just a pair of pants, I have no idea. I also got most of Taylor's summer wardrobe yesterday and she's gonna be such a little cutie :)

No comments: