Friday, March 26, 2010

Rylie's Birthday Pictures

Well yesterday we had a small get together with family and it was fun! After everyone had left we took the girls to City Park in Hagerstown which is so awesome. When it hit 8:25 last night I scooped Rylie up and gave her a huge kiss and couldn't believe exactly one year ago that very minute I was holding her and kissing her for the very first time. She's gotten lots of hugs and kisses since then but those memories I'll hold so close to my heart forever. Ok, now that his hormonal, pregnant mommy has been all emotional on you all, here are the pictures LoL...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Awww, I wish I would have known you were gonna use that theme I have so many plates and napkins left over from Cambria's! haha. oh well..