I keep having these bad dreams! The night before last I had a dream I was carrying triplet boys (scariest thing ever LoL!) and then last night I had a dream that I had blood work done and my hormone levels were too low and they thought I was going to lose the baby so I needed to come in for another blood draw. My dad took me and they were jamming this huge needle into my arm, it was crazy looking. The numbers were falling and I finally started bleeding :( Those types of dreams make you worry and then you feel like poo. All I know is God is in control of what's taking place in my tumma tum right now and it's out of my hands. I'm just so excited to meet this little person and want her/him to stick around.
Now for gender! I think it's another girl but I've never been right LoL. Maybe I'll get it right this time. Family members guesses so far:
Girl: Me and Andy
Boy: Mom and dad, Big Tony and Kris, Taylor (she says boy every time we ask her LoL)
Haven't had the chance to ask others yet. I'd love another little girl SOOO much, it'd be amazing. I'd love to have a son too so I have no real preference. I just want my punkin pie to be healthy! I need to hurry up and know who's growing in me so I can go SHOPPING!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Hi Lisa!
What awful dreams. :o(
Yes, the Lord is in total control!
I think you're having a BOY this time! Boys are so much fun too!
hehe shopping is the best part, I love shopping for babies! I think it's a boy =)
Post a Comment