Friday, March 19, 2010

Having Fun!

Today the girls and I went for a walk to the playground and we had a lot of fun! Taylor was catching bugs with a little boy in her plastic Easter eggs grandmom and granddad got her. Rylie got super brave and climbed up the entire playground equipment several times with no help from me. I stood behind her the whole way though and took her down the slide. She's such a big girl! One more brag...Taylor wore underwear to the park today and kept herself dry! She told me on the way back from the playground she had to go. She held it all the way home and went in her potty chair! I was so proud of her. The first picture is of Rylie from yesterday but the rest are from today. She looked to cute not to post it :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

The girls are so cute! Im glad your doing a blog. You'll love it when you look back later on!